Business Analysis Course - BCS Foundation
Award Winning, Online, Self-Study
Thinking about a career in Business Analysis?
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis has been designed to provide valuable learning for those in roles such as business analyst, business architect, business systems analyst, data analyst, enterprise analyst, management consultant, process analyst, product manager, product owner, project manager, and systems analyst.
You will learn about and be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis concepts, principles and techniques.
Online, self-study, global access to study in any country
Study time: 40 hours
Gain Industry Skills
12 months course access
Job and Career Support
Learn Online - Study at home or work
Aligned to SFIAPlus
IT Industry Framework
Globally Recognised BCS Certificate
Free 1 year BCS Membership
0% Interest Free Payments
Includes BCS Book
Exam & Certification Included
Gain the skills you need to become a real professional, boost your confidence, and master the field.
This course includes 'Pass Assist', a unique package of support to equip learners with knowledge and confidence to pass your BCS exam, including:
Business Analysis Course - BCS Foundation
Course Subjects You Learn
- What is business analysis?
- The competencies of a business analyst
- The strategic context for business analysis
- The business analysis service framework
- Investigating the business situation
- Analysing and managing stakeholders
- Improving business services and processes
- Defining the solution
- Making the business case
- Establishing the requirements
- Documenting and modelling requirements.
Study Easily Online with Duco Digital
Who is BCS?
They have over 60,000 members in 150 countries, and a wider community of business leaders, educators, practitioners and policy-makers all committed to their mission of leading the IT industry through its ethical challenges, to support the people who work in the industry, and to make IT good for society.
The median salary for a business analyst in the U.S. was $95,520. However, individuals with advanced skills, such as proficiency in business intelligence software or an understanding of data analytics, could earn even more.
EMPLOYERS NEED BUSINESS ANALYSIS SKILLS
Business Analyst Roles
Why should I take this course?
According to the 2023 Salary Guide by Robert Half, the median salary for a business analyst in the U.S. was $95,520.
However, individuals with advanced skills, such as proficiency in business intelligence software or an understanding of data analytics, could earn even more. This demonstrates the potential financial benefits of investing in business analysis training.
Who is this course for?
• Individuals who are focused on improving processes in an organisation to scale business and efficiencies
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities):
- Business Analyst
- Business Architect
- Business Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Enterprise Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Process Analyst
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Project Manager
- and Systems Analyst.
- None - no experience or qualifications are needed,
- An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required.
This growth rate is much faster than the average for all occupations and underscores the increasing need for professionals with business analysis skills.
What Happens After I Enrol?
- Click on the enrolment email to gain access
- Access BCS digital book with code on email sent to you in around 5 working days
- Complete your study
- Book your BCS exam using the link in the BCS email sent to you 14 days after enrolment
- Take your exam
- Download your BCS certificate from your BCS exam account when you pass
- Access your free* 1-year BCS Associate membership from the link in your BCS exam account
- Create BCS professional profile, access further learning, build networks and access career tool with BCS membership
*New BCS members only
Don't just take our word for it
Meet our instructor
If you have any questions about choosing the right course for your career, please contact me.