Digital Product Manager - BCS Practitioner Certificate
Award Winning, Online, Self-Study
Thinking about a job as a Digital Product Manager?
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Digital Product Management encourages individuals in both technical and non-technical product-related roles to develop the practical behaviours required to succeed in leading a product project or team.
Online, self-study, global access to study in any country
Study time: 45 hours
Gain Industry Skills
12 months course access
Job and Career Support
Learn Online - Study at home or work
Aligned to SFIAPlus
IT Industry Framework
Globally Recognised BCS Certificate
Free 1 year BCS Membership
0% Interest Free Payments
Includes BCS Book
Exam & Certification Included
Gain the skills you need to become a real professional, boost your confidence, and master the field.
This course includes 'Pass Assist', a unique package of support to equip learners with knowledge and confidence to pass your BCS exam, including:
Organisations that prioritise product management skills achieve 68% of their projects on time and 69% within budget, compared to 51% and 49%, respectively, for organisations that do not prioritise these skills.
EMPLOYERS NEED DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Why should I take this course?
Organisations that prioritize the development of product management skills achieve 68% of their projects on time and 69% within budget, compared to 51% and 49%, respectively, for organisations that do not prioritize these skills.
Now is great time to pursue a career in digital product management.
Who is this course for?
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities):
- Product Managers
- Chief Technical Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Organisational Change Practitioners and Managers
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Service Architects and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Web Page Developers.
- None - no experience or qualifications are needed.
- We recommend beginners to consult the reading list and explore recent news and case studies using AI in the sector they work in.
- You will not need to learn algebra, vector calculus or remember formulas for the exam.
- An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required.
Here are some sectors where professionals with digital product management training are particularly critical:
- Technology and Software
- Retail Media
- Finance and Banking
- Travel and Hospitality.
These are just a few examples; the reality is that as more services move online, nearly all sectors can benefit from professionals with digital product management training.
What Happens After I Enrol?
- Click on the enrolment email to gain access
- Access BCS digital book with code on email sent to you in around 5 working days
- Complete your study
- Book your BCS exam using the link in the BCS email sent to you 14 days after enrolment
- Take your exam
- Download your BCS certificate from your BCS exam account when you pass
- Access your free* 1-year BCS Associate membership from the link in your BCS exam account
- Create BCS professional profile, access further learning, build networks and access career tool with BCS membership
*New BCS members only
Don't just take our word for it
Meet our instructor
If you have any questions about choosing the right course for your career, please contact me.