Being an IT Business Partner - BCS Practitioner Certificate
Award Winning, Online, Self-Study
Learn how to plan and implement changes in an organisation and lead teams and projects effectively with The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Being an IT Business Partner.
This Level 4 course aims to equip professionals with the knowledge about the skills and practical behaviours which are required for them to step into a leadership/management role.
It is a great course for candidates looking to progress their careers into a leadership or senior role with responsibility for managing projects or teams or those in an existing management role who wish to refresh or develop effective management skills.
Course subjects include stakeholder relationship management, workforce planning, change
planning and financial management.
IT Business Partner Practitioner Pathway
To undertake this certification, candidates must have passed these three awards:
• BCS Practitioner Award in Business Skills for the IT Professional
• BCS Practitioner Award in Collaborating with Business Teams
• BCS Practitioner Award in Leading with an IT Mindset.
To purchase this pathway which includes all four courses, please click here.
Online, self-study, global access to study in any country
Study time: 50 hours
Gain Industry Skills
12 months course access
Job and Career Support
Learn Online - Study at home or work
Aligned to SFIAPlus
IT Industry Framework
Globally Recognised BCS Certificate
Free 1 year BCS Membership
0% Interest Free Payments
Access to BCS' Entire Digital Library of Books
Exam & Certification Included
Gain the skills you need to become a real professional, boost your confidence, and master the field.
This course includes 'Pass Assist', a unique package of support to equip learners with knowledge and confidence to pass your BCS exam, including:
Being an IT Business Partner - Level 4 BCS Practitioner Certificate
Course Subjects You Learn
- Driving an IT Perspective
- Planning for Change in Your Organisation
- Proposing a Solution
- Leading Teams and Projects in Your Organisation
- Implementing Change in Your Organisation.
Study Easily Online with Duco Digital
Who is BCS?
They have over 60,000 members in 150 countries, and a wider community of business leaders, educators, practitioners and policy-makers all committed to their mission of leading the IT industry through its ethical challenges, to support the people who work in the industry, and to make IT good for society.
There are over 1.4 billion management roles globally and demand will increase 7% by 2030!
EMPLOYERS NEED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Why should I take this course?
The demand for management roles is expected to grow in the coming years.
This is due to a number of factors, including:
- The ageing population, which is leading to a shortage of skilled workers.
- The increasing complexity of businesses requires more managers to oversee operations.
- The growing importance of technology is creating new opportunities for managers to lead and innovate.
Training in Being an IT Business Partner will equip you with knowledge about the skills and practical behaviours which are required for you to develop your management skills or prepare for your next leadership or management role.
Who is this course for?
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities):
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Director/Founder/Managing Director
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Chair or Board Member
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- IT Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Compliance Manager...
- To undertake this certification, candidates must have passed these three awards: BCS Practitioner Award in Business Skills for the IT Professional, BCS Practitioner Award in Collaborating with Business Teams and BCS Practitioner Award in Leading with an IT Mindset
- No management experience or qualifications are needed (but experience can help)
- An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required to access the course
- Access to laptop with camera is required for the exam and a pair of headphones is recommended for the exam.
What Happens After I Enrol?
- Click on the enrolment email to gain access
- Access BCS digital book with code on email sent to you in around 5 working days
- Complete your study
- Book your BCS exam using the link in the BCS email sent to you 14 days after enrolment
- Take your exam
- Download your BCS certificate from your BCS exam account when you pass
- Access your free* 1-year BCS Associate membership from the link in your BCS exam account
- Create BCS professional profile, access further learning, build networks and access career tool with BCS membership
Don't just take our word for it
Meet our instructor
If you have any questions about choosing the right course for your career, please contact me.