Collaborating with Business Teams - BCS Practitioner Award
Award Winning, Online, Self-Study
This Level 4 course encourages individuals in digital and technical roles to enhance their skills by exploring different techniques, formats, and tools to communicate and understand the impact of their communication choices.
By completing this award/certificate you will be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of:
- The skills required to collaborate effectively with business teams.
- How to support others to collaborate and communicate well.
- How to gather and use feedback.
IT Business Partner Practitioner Pathway
You can study this course as it is or study for the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Being an IT Business Partner when you study and pass the 4 BCS courses and exams including:
• This course - the BCS Practitioner Award in Collaborating with Business Teams
• BCS Practitioner Award in Business Skills for the IT Professional
• BCS Practitioner Award in Leading with an IT Mindset
• BCS Practitioner Certificate in Being an IT Business Partner.
We offer a discount when you enrol in the IT Business Partner Pathway via this link.
Online, self-study, global access to study in any country
Study time: 31 hours
Gain Industry Skills
12 months course access
Job and Career Support
Learn Online - Study at home or work
Aligned to SFIAPlus
IT Industry Framework
Globally Recognised BCS Certificate
Free 1 year BCS Membership
0% Interest Free Payments
Access to BCS' Entire Digital Library of Books
Exam & Certification Included
Gain the skills you need to become a real professional, boost your confidence, and master the field.
This course includes 'Pass Assist', a unique package of support to equip learners with knowledge and confidence to pass your BCS exam, including:
Collaborating with Business team - Level 4 BCS Practitioner Award
Course Subjects You Learn
- Purpose and Need for Collaboration
- Analysing Your Collaboration Skills
- Skills for Successful Collaboration
- The Value of Feedback.
Study Easily Online with Duco Digital
Who is BCS?
They have over 60,000 members in 150 countries, and a wider community of business leaders, educators, practitioners and policy-makers all committed to their mission of leading the IT industry through its ethical challenges, to support the people who work in the industry, and to make IT good for society.
67% of employers say they have had to hire new employees because of poor communication skills.
EMPLOYERS NEED MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Why should I take this course?
You will achieve this by learning the key concepts and being given scenarios to assess your communication and teamwork styles.
Employers say communication skills are essential in business to carry out duties and for an organisation to function effectively:
- In the healthcare industry, 80% of patients say they are more likely to trust a doctor who communicates effectively.
- In the financial industry, 70% of investors say they are likelier to do business with a financial advisor who communicates effectively.
- In the technology industry, 60% of employees say they are more likely to stay with a company with a strong communication culture.
Training Collaborating with Business Teams will encourage professionals in digital and technical roles to enhance their skills by exploring different techniques, formats, and tools to communicate and understand the impact of their communication choices.
Who is this course for?
Specifically, the following roles could benefit from this course (as well as good examples of career opportunities):
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Director/Founder/Managing Director
- Business Change Practitioners and Managers
- Program and Planning Managers
- Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads
- Process Architects and Managers
- Business Strategists and Consultants
- Chair or Board Member
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- IT Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Risk Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Executive roles
- Customer Account Management or Customer Relations roles...
- No management experience or qualifications are needed (but experience can help)
- An internet connection with a mobile/tablet or laptop is required to access the course
- Access to laptop with camera is required for the exam and a pair of headphones is recommended for the exam.
• Sales and Account Management
• Customer Service
What Happens After I Enrol?
- Click on the enrolment email to gain access
- Access BCS digital book with code on email sent to you in around 5 working days
- Complete your study
- Book your BCS exam using the link in the BCS email sent to you 14 days after enrolment
- Take your exam
- Download your BCS certificate from your BCS exam account when you pass
- Access your free* 1-year BCS Associate membership from the link in your BCS exam account
- Create BCS professional profile, access further learning, build networks and access career tool with BCS membership
Don't just take our word for it
Meet our instructor
If you have any questions about choosing the right course for your career, please contact me.